Well, it's been a little bit since I last blogged, but I'm good. It's been an uneventful time for the most part other than a few fun stories. Where shall I begin, let's see a few weeks ago some high school students thought I was in high school or at least they asked me. Yesterday, I got hit on/checked out by 3 men in a car while we were stopped. They most definitely enjoyed making me feel awkward while I was talking to Hannah and then after I got of the phone. It was good couple of minutes of them waving, laughing and trying to get my attention. Yes, it was quite fun and awkward, mostly awkward for me. Oh last night I went out with some friends and had a beer (I'm becoming a Sam Adams fan, how would have thought) at a Chiles aka my new favorite hang out. Well that was fun other than I was super tired this morning/all day because I didn't sleep very well and felt like such a light weight! =D It was mostly the bad night sleep and being in the pool area of the Y most of the day. Oh well, what can I say I'm not a heavy drinker, plus this was after one of the guys asked me if I didn't drink. Apparently enjoying one beer slowly means you don't drink, I just didn't want to have more than one, then drive home, and then have to be at the Y the next morning at 9am. I call that being responsible, but that's just me. Alright, so today I'm pretty sure I was flirted with by some fairly attractive high school students who work/volunteer at the Y. I think I confuse them because they aren't sure that I'm older, not that I've told them other than I think they know. It doesn't matter much. But awkward moments are again everywhere for me, very typical.
Well I'm enjoying life still, it's getting cold. I'm sure I will be fine but still a small part of me thinks oh goodness, I'm going to be in the cold. I'm still a northwest girl through and through! I miss mountains, and seeing the Olympics on one side and Mt Rainier on other. Honestly, I can't believe that I've been here for almost 2 months! I can't wait to go home at Christmas and see my family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment