I went home for Christmas and New Years (so good)! It was good to go home and I miss the northwest. I miss the trees, and mountains! But I am where I'm supposed to be for now and can go on adventures. Someday I will look back and think wow I lived near Boston or whatever else I may do. That is exciting! There are many more adeventures in store for me I can already tell. The best part is that I can take these risks and adventures.
The new adventure for now is that I have moved. I live close to work and can walk now if it's not snowing too much or if I don't have to go to Victoria's Secret. The house that holds the apartment was built in 1778 or something. So I have wood floors and it it has all these uneven floors. My room has a fire place that doesn't work, but I've always wanted a room with a fireplace. I like my roommate(s) (one isn't there very much so I haven't seen her very much, but the other one seems nice. There are also two cats well three actually but one is upstairs most of the time. Now I'm just getting adjusted to a new living situation and so far loving it. I'll put pictures up sometime.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment