Thursday, April 23, 2009

Long time

Wow it's been a long time... Which is a good thing considering I've been really happy. I'm begining to like New England, though it is not the good, beautiful, and amzing Northwest, but it is my new home. I think, or rather I know it is because I'm meeting new people, have found a church, love my housing situation, and am finally feeling like I belong. But now I need to think about what's next... Nothing is permenant and I'm discovering I'm an adventerous soul, probably should have figured that out when as a child I loved upside roller coasters before I ever tried them or was scared by excited by life... 24 and finally realizing I have a spirit full of adventure. That's probably why I'm alwasys day dreaming about life, what happens next, who am I going to meet, where will I be and everything. So if anyone has any good ideas on what I should do next please let me know... :)

No comments: