Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun times...

Funny story, the other day at VS, this man asked me if I had a boyfriend. I said,"No" though the thought of me lying did cross my mind. His response why not, my thought well if I knew that I'd probably have one or could give you a decent answer. Instead I kept trying to help him pick something out for his girlfriend, but really wondering why people ask that question. In the end he picked something out and then asked if I liked it. I said yes because I wanted the sale to end, but he then asked if I wanted one. Oh boy I could have gotten some free stuff from a random man. Oh how I wish the stories would end there but I have more or even just quotes.

A couple days later, another man was so honest that it made me blush and laugh really hard. then a detective asked if I had a boyfriend and well I wanted to just say stop asking that question. But instead he said, "Well if you did what would you wear to seduce him?" Oh may that was a great question but in so many ways was just too much for me to handle.

All this has made me think that someone should teach men how to buy lingerie or not be so awkward in the store...

No comments: