Sitting around on a lazy Saturday and just thinking how much time I waste on a regular basis. And yet here I am sitting here on the computer once again, which is not even mine. But I'm here again wondering what i have to say or what's on my mind. Recently it's been a lot of what does God want from me and how can I better trust him? Then I think why is it so hard to trust the one who made me and has never let me down? It comes down to that my nature is to trust myself and put me at the center of my world and it's very small. If I put me there it makes the world smaller and well that's not how we were created. So how can I see the world through God's eyes better? First I have to radically remove myself from the center everyday. Because everyday the first thing I think about has to do with me and even when I am trying to focus on God, I get side tracked by what is going on my own mind or the day. It is through the death of Jesus that I have been saved and now know my maker. Show me how to live like this!
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment