This week I'm missing home. I'm the tiniest bit homesick. Don't get me wrong I love it here, but I miss my living in community like have done for the past four years, and I miss my family. So today I'm going to look at an apartment, part of me really hopes this will work out, because I'm having the need to decorate and create a living place for myself. Also I would get the chance to live with someone else, which I've been craving. I'm enjoying my time alone but I miss certain aspects of living with people.
Everyday the fall becomes more and more beautiful, and I'm truly in love! Alright so yesterday, two of the Y employees decided that they were going to try and hook me up with another AmeriCorps member. Oh, I should probably say that the Y has a new AmeriCorps person, his name is Rick and he's been there now for three days. He's from Jersey. Ok to continue the story, one of the girls pops in "my office" (not really mine), closes the door, and I turn to her and say what's up. She proceeds to say, "We're going to set up with Rick." In the meantime the other Y lady comes in too and is pushing this on me. While I'm saying no, for various reasons I won't explain, they're opening the door and pretty much set in their ways. From this too because Rick is nice and I say no, they get the idea that I like bad boys. Not completely true, but I like a little adventure.
Well I thought I would share this lovely story with you, because it's starting all over again.....
No comments:
Post a Comment