Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend

I can't write all about my weekend right now because it is almost 1am and well honestly I should be in bed! Yet I'm up and can't sleep. I do know that once I put my head down I will be able to sleep. I had a wonderful weekend, and have had a good thrid week here. It may be getting to me that I miss my family, and friends! But Ireally do feel like I am where I am supposed to be for now, who knows about next year or the next 10 years, but all I can do is work on today and trust that God will know best. Everything works for a purpose, and sometimes we may never know the meaning. Today I am at peace. I do need to write something I shared, but another time I'm going to go to bed, since well it's 8 minuets to 1.

PS I think my time is off it is still set for the west coast, becaue I know I did not write that post before at 3 in the afternoon!

No comments: