Best part of today was my walk or rather, a good work out. I went to find the transit station, and found it, then only to walk to another town called Wakefield, literally right next door. I heard there is a lake there, and it's beautiful! I was walking alongside this lake at sunset and it just brightened my day! I love nature, mostly because it is the number one way that I see God. Oh he just created this beautiful world that I/we get to enjoy! Around the lake is 3 1/2 miles and yes I did walk to the whole way around, plus the 1/2 mile maybe to the lake and back. Not so smart decision was doing it late, and it got dark....=( But from now on I think I may make that part of my daily habit just go for a walk/jog, and possibly bring a book. There are benches along the lake and I want to just sit there soaking in the beauty! I'm really happy that I have found a place that I can go to that is gorgeous and relaxing! That's my only adventure for today, but it just made me really happy and content! I'll put some pictures up sometime of it.... Tomorrow is a new day!
Monday, September 15, 2008
another day in the neighborhood...
First day of training, yay, well not really because training is not always the most exciting thing ever! But I do think I will really like what I do once I start and I will like who I work with once I get to know them a bit more. I did survive the traffic today it wasn't really that bad, soon though I'm going to test my luck on the public transportation realm....=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment