Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Exciting and yikes!
I now know what I get to be doing this year and I'm really excited but also yikes! They want to start a middle school program at the Y and well I get to be in charge of programing it and being creative! In fact one whole room is my "baby"! Oh boy, in a good way and in a scared way! I'm more excited than scared, but at the same time is this is a lot of power.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Shea!
It's so exciting to read what you have been up to! I hope you are having a great time in the near boston area. How is the fall there? I have spent the last month in Chicago, and it has just felt like summer. Today was the first time it seemed like there was a chill in the air. :)
Kristen
Honey,
I enjoyed your thoughts, and miss you.
I can't wait to hear more about your job responsibilities!
Hopefully, you will meet some more folks to bond with soon.
Be safe.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment