As far as travels, Sundays are my favorite, because I've spent them adventuring about. Today I didn't do anything all that exciting except for take a little drive. Then I sat in the park by the lake, wrote, and watched some kids play. It was a simple day, but I love days like this! Now I just need to fill my time with reading, writing, and other such activities rather than the tv. All in all I'm enjoying myself, looking forward to more and loving life!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Falling in love with the fall....
I'm falling in love with the fall! The trees are beginning to change color and well it is beautiful. It's rained the past three days too, which has been nice for me a lover of the rain! Now for everyone else, I don't think they appreciate the rain as much as I do. Granted I've practically lived my whole life in the rain, between western Washington and Oregon, it can get pretty wet. Therefore a little rain is like a little piece of home, which I need every now and then. I'm still in that honeymoon state where everything is new and exciting, but reality is beginning to set place. Possibly, the one thing I miss the most is my family and friends. I really miss a community or a place of believers. I've gone to two churches now and both have been very traditional. Nothing is wrong with traditional in fact, I like it sometimes, but something is missing for me. It might be that both places seemed full of older people or families with kids and not many my age. Once again nothing wrong with that, other than sometimes it would be nice to find a place for single people like myself or some close to my age. My hope is that I will find a place like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment