So far I'm really enjoying myself. I don't know how I feel about big cities but I do like all the history. Yesterday my mom and I got lost and then ended up in Lexington which is where a battle in the Revolutionary War happened (thanks Beau and Lucas history geeks)! From now on I'm going to takes my weekends and visit new places. I'm really looking forward to traveling and adventuring around in this area. Look for more on these adventures and hopefully I can show some pictures too! =D
Sunday, September 14, 2008
First day on my own....
Today is my first day on my own, for reals. My mom left me this morning on a plane home..... So today feels more like I think the rest of this adventure is going to be like, like I'm on my own, and not just on vacation. Until today I felt like I was on vacation, but not as much today. I moved into my room, that I'm renting weekly in the rain, which was like home other than the humidity! Then I went to go find where I'm supposed to go tomorrow and got terribly lost in Boston. Yep google directions are good but not when trees block street signs! Somehow though I ended up on the street that I wanted to end of on, and found the place, reversed the directions. Now I believe I know how to get there, but facing the Boston traffic is going to be awesome (sarcasm)! I think I'm going to figure out how to take the public transportation to this place tomorrow....=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shea...awk im so glad you have a wee blog so we can keep updated on your adventures lol I decided to get a blog too after i came back from summerserve!:)
And remember my dear..you are never alone....the big JC's got your back! :) xoxo
Post a Comment