Other than that I've gotten home in the early evening, after going for a walk/jog around the lake, and picking up some groceries for dinner. By then I've been really tired, so I've watched TV and basically been in my room. I know that is the exciting life, but I'm finding it nice to be alone at times. Somedays I'm really lonely, and I'm finding that I like to find the balance. I really believe that God will show me something and use me. I'm not sure what, but I know that there is a reason that I'm out in Massachusetts.
Side note, at the YMCA I really like the people there, although there is some fun drama. The fun drama is about some inter-staff dating that took place, and is now over, this makes for some fun, well or I find it amusing. Also I have my moments when I feel older than the other girls that have been there and times when I don't. It's fairly split between women with children and some still in college. In a way I connect better with the women who have the children, maybe that's just me growing up a little...
1 comment:
MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH BLOGGING, WE SEND FREE TRAINING TO START YOUR BUSINESS BY POST TO YOUR ADDRESS OR VIA EMAIL.THERE IS NO COST TO YOU ITS SIMPLE DATA ENTRY
http://bloggingdo1.blogspot.com/E
Post a Comment